About Me

My photo
United States
A 22 year old single Mom of two great kids Emma and Gabriel. I love to sew, knit, and Loom. I am on a looming kick right now lol. I made this blog because I love to share my ideas and talk to people and just have fun. I have noticed with being a single Mom it helps to have fun every now and then!

Did You Know?

Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 4

Webfetti.com



Well as you can tell for now this blog is going to have to be just monday to friday. I do not get on the computer much. It is not mine. And my laptop is well screenless. So I use, my mom's it is sooo much easyier. But I am trying to get my computer screen fixed. Or get a flat screen that way I will have more room on my desk.

But anyway, I am home today helping the kids fight off their colds. It is no fun. And cleaning house. I have managed to mess up my daughter's poncho three times now. I cannot seem to get the right size for her. But I will tackle it again. So off I go to battle the good and evil of being a mom!

No comments: