About Me

My photo
United States
A 22 year old single Mom of two great kids Emma and Gabriel. I love to sew, knit, and Loom. I am on a looming kick right now lol. I made this blog because I love to share my ideas and talk to people and just have fun. I have noticed with being a single Mom it helps to have fun every now and then!

Did You Know?

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 7

http://wildcatbgubee.tripod.com

Webfetti.com



Well today is saturday. We finally got the puppy at 3am this morning. And he is sooo cute. And Roxi our beagle loves him too. No growling or anything like that. They just run around like two puppies. But Roxi is 2 years old now. Lol But that last 24 hours have been soooo fun. The kids are having a great time. Then only thing is my parents are not here and I have only had about three hours of sleep in the past 24 hours. But I have started two new projects and i will be posting them today on the website and on here. And I will be typing up the patterns too. Well I have to go because it is time for Gabriel;s nap and I am ready for lunch lol. TTYL

Sam

No comments: