About Me

My photo
United States
A 22 year old single Mom of two great kids Emma and Gabriel. I love to sew, knit, and Loom. I am on a looming kick right now lol. I made this blog because I love to share my ideas and talk to people and just have fun. I have noticed with being a single Mom it helps to have fun every now and then!

Did You Know?

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Day 2

Well I am still working on my shawl. I am almost done. I will have a picture of what I have so far on Monday or Tuesday. I need to get a memory card for my didgital camera. The kids are still taking over the house. Man I cannot WAIT till Monday!

But on a personal note. My ex who are the father of my children are in Jail and I have never been so happy. See the reason why I say this is because he molested my baby sisters in 2003 and 04 and I have been trying to lock him up since 2005 when I found out the truth about him. And the Good Lord answered my pray. That just goes to show God does answer prays in hin time some way or another. Now I just have to pray that he stays in jail or even the Pen. For what he did to my family he should have life. So that is my mixed happy sad and just plane weird news for the day. So untill tomorrow!

Sam

No comments: